New Seabourn.com website design

CruisinMatt

Seabourn.com has been updated recently.

What does everything think of the change and new funtionality? I personally love it! :D Finding a cruise is super easy now...

Yes, it is very attractive and nicely designed. I also agree, Matt, that it is very user-friendly.

I agree, I think the new website is very nice. It's great to see a change, even though the one they had before was just fine.

Also just received the new 2009-2010 brochure. Beautiful! I don't know if I'll ever be cruising on the Odyssey, but on the printed deck plans, I noticed a top sundeck with what looks like very comfortable loungers! I envy those who will be sailing on the new ship.

Jane

I agree, I think the new website is very nice. It's great to see a change, even though the one they had before was just fine.

Also just received the new 2009-2010 brochure. Beautiful! I don't know if I'll ever be cruising on the Odyssey, but on the printed deck plans, I noticed a top sundeck with what looks like very comfortable loungers! I envy those who will be sailing on the new ship.

Jane

The design may be OK except for that chap pinching oranges but a few things I cannot understand. Exclusively Seabourn Experiences are not shown on most cruies and Signature savings offered to Club members are mainly more expensive than going through the normal channels. EG. June 28 Rome to Barcelona Signature savings 28% discount, normal channel 45% discount and there`s lots more. Strange ???:confused:

The design may be OK except for that chap pinching oranges but a few things I cannot understand. Exclusively Seabourn Experiences are not shown on most cruies and Signature savings offered to Club members are mainly more expensive than going through the normal channels. EG. June 28 Rome to Barcelona Signature savings 28% discount, normal channel 45% discount and there`s lots more. Strange ???:confused:

100% in order ;)

Archived