Island Princess

mae

We just got off the Island Princess after a short cruise. During wet dock they did replace a lot of carpet and I think replaced the matresses. Most comfortable Princess bed we have slept on.

They did put in the Sanctuary, but will need to hear others reports first. It is where the Youth Center and Youth Center pool are. Very small area. Kind of a strange place. I did not see any signs saying the Lotus Pool is adult only so I think they switched thoses pools.

This cruise was not really pool friendly in that after day one it was foggy the eintire trip. I am glad the fog horn did not bother us. Did discover something that we enjoyed in Crooner's. They give out stuffed green olives for snacks.

Island is good for that three day holiday, she is small enough to learn quickly.

We just got off the Island Princess after a short cruise. During wet dock they did replace a lot of carpet and I think replaced the matresses. Most comfortable Princess bed we have slept on.

They did put in the Sanctuary, but will need to hear others reports first. It is where the Youth Center and Youth Center pool are. Very small area. Kind of a strange place. I did not see any signs saying the Lotus Pool is adult only so I think they switched thoses pools.

This cruise was not really pool friendly in that after day one it was foggy the eintire trip. I am glad the fog horn did not bother us. Did discover something that we enjoyed in Crooner's. They give out stuffed green olives for snacks.

Island is good for that three day holiday, she is small enough to learn quickly.

Where did you cruise?

Can you tell me about the balcony cabins on Caribe Deck? I am looking at

a level BE or BD cabin with balcony.

Just got off the Island in March - Panama Canal 15 day. We had C 605. One thing I noted was that the Caribe deck balconies are twice as big as the deck above and about a quarter bigger than the deck below. About one half covered and one half uncovered. The connecting doors between balconies are different on each of the three decks. I thought it was so unusual I took a picture of all three.

Archived