Liberty or Triumph?

sagnellae

We're booked for the Liberty 18 April 2009 cruise but may need to change the date of our trip. The other option is the Triumph in May. Is either ship better than the other?

Thanks!

Liberty is larger, newer and has more amenities.

We're booked for the Liberty 18 April 2009 cruise but may need to change the date of our trip. The other option is the Triumph in May. Is either ship better than the other?

Thanks!

Haven't been on the Liberty, but have the Triumph and it is nice. Been on the Glory (same class ship as Liberty). Either ship is fine. Relax and enjoy either ship as you will be on vacation.:cool:

We sailed the Triumph twice last year and just returned from the Liberty a couple weeks ago. My personal preference was the Liberty hands down. I absolutely love the mongolian grill. That being said the Triumph was a perfect first and second cruise for us. Other than the increased food options and the Liberty being newer there really wasn't an overall huge difference that would make the Triumph a bad choice. It all depends on what you are looking for. :)

Thanks so much for all the replies! You have been very helpful. For now we haven't changed the date and plan to sail the Liberty but if we need to change, I feel much better about it.

Thank you!

on the Triumph last August and go on the Liberty this August. My feeling is as long as you are on a ship..............relax and have fun......you can always go on the one you do not choose as your next cruise...........HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Archived