Carnival Fantasy Coordinator

Ladies who had Judy as a coordinator, be aware that she is no longer with TWE/Carnival. The new person is Aestivia. She is so sweet and thorough. She gave me my time and location for my wedding already.

WHOO HOO..no more JUDY!!! :D

Sorry all but I've I hadn't had a good experience with Judy! I actually contacted Astevia today about a question that went unanswered for quite sometime now. Crossing my fingers her & I can work better together. Thanks for the good news!

Wonder if my complaint two weeks ago played a part in it ???. From what I was told I wasn't the first.

LOL she was that bad, huh?

I couldn't even tell you how Marisel was because i never called her once or asked any questions.

Judy just wasn't the "go getter" that should be have been. It took weeks for me to get answers..on rather simple stuff. I would literally have to send 2nd & 3rd follow-up emails, no less than one week apart. Towards the end she just flat out started getting snobby with me through the emails. I am a dispatcher and work the same hours as they do. I told her this when I first found out who my WC was to give her heads up. She was perfectly fine with communicating through email because of my circumstance. I also told her that I understand that it may take some time to go through emails to find my questions and that I wouldn't demand a quick answer. But when it takes 3 or more weeks to get answers on fairly simple questions...we've got a problem. Twice I had even left messages at the office for her to call me back...never returned them. However when I finally got fed up enough I would speak to another WC who would always answer my question right away! Never a problem! So I know the questions were very easy to answer. And talk about a smartass!! That is when I lost my cool. Short version of our last communication to one another.

Me - I have a few questions...blah blah blah

Her - Thank you for contacting Carnival Weddings . I know how hard it is for you to communicate over the phone but I urge you to call me when you have a second @ 555-555-5555. (to me it would have been easier to answer my questions..there only required Yes's or No's..no detail)

ME - Can I have someone else call for like perhaps my fiancé to get these 3 questions answers. (he was home from offshore at the time and I was going to forward the questions to him so he can read them to her over the phone and get the yes's and no's..very petty but I was willing to do it)

Her - Thank you for contacting Carnival Weddings...what is your phone number? (Come the "bleep" on! How is it any different for her to call me than me calling her..I am still on the damn phone! And once again a simple YES or NO about fiancé calling would have taken less time type! The the fact is took 3 days to get that friggin answer!! UUGGHH)

Of course when I grabbed the phone and called..she was that little happy, annoying, smiling voice (smartass type) on the other end that had nothing to say when I asked her to explain to me the difference from her calling me or me calling her. She litteraly got quiet and just said "sorry". I am thinking she didn't expect me to grab the phone seeing as I let everything else go in the past. Anywhoo...she then had nerve to ask me if I wanted to hang up with her..then ask my fiancé to call her then so she could give him the yes or no answers to the 3 questions. Can someone be that stupid!!! I was already on the damn phone!

I just received a follow up email from Astevia saying she is still working on my question. I almost FELL OUT MY CHAIR when I seen it pop up!! I even had to run and get my co-worker to read the reply to assure I wasn't dreaming!!:D (Poor co-worker always got to hear my gripes about Judy..hehe)

I've NEVER received a follow up from Judy! No matter how much time had passed. I feel better already having her! :cool:

Archived