What exactly comes in the room?

lovebug33

yes theres a couch, in the bathroom theres shampoo in the shower, and body wash, its in like a dispenser thing,

usually they will also have lil toothpastes, shavers , and some other samples of things in the room,

have a great cruise

and oh yeah theres a refridgerator like a mini bar, they will unlock it , and whatever you drink they will charge it to your room account,

I have read several different threads about this, but I'm still confused. We booked a 4-A interior room on the Conquest. Will we get bath stuff? Is there a refrigerator? Is there a couch? TIA!

not sure about the conquest but we had an interior on the triumph, no couch, just a small chair and table i think all interiors don't have couches.. just oceanviews, balconys and suites. . no refrigerator, there was a basket of bath stuff in the bathroom, sample sizes of like toothpaste, shampoo, razors, etc. . glasses and an ice bucket as well. . robes in the closet.

I have read several different threads about this, but I'm still confused. We booked a 4-A interior room on the Conquest. Will we get bath stuff? Is there a refrigerator? Is there a couch? TIA!

If you go to Webshots, you can find pics of cabins. And if you go to cruisedeckplans dot com you can find your ship, then see where the laundry rooms are, and what sort of layout/features will be in EVERY cabin.

At one time, the interior cabins didn't have bathrobes. Perhaps that has changed?

The amenity basket in the bathroom will have a variety of sample-size products. It seems to vary; whatever the promoters send them. I've had razors, toothbrush, toothpaste, Tums, Skittles, comb, shampoo/conditioner.

There are two dispensers on the shower wall - one holds body wash, and the other a shampoo/conditioner combo.

You'll have big blue beach towels in the cabin. These are for taking on shore. Towels for the pool will be available in the pool area.

I've had only one interior cabin, and it had neither a refrig. or couch.

At one time, the interior cabins didn't have bathrobes. Perhaps that has changed?

I've had only one interior cabin, and it had neither a refrig. or couch.

Our sons' 4A cabins on Liberty and Valor had refrigerators, but no couches. However, they did get bathrobes. They also had bathrobes on Victory - somewhere I have a picture of oldest son (16 at the time) with his Club O2 friends having a bathrobe party.

Archived