Booked on the Liberty - WOW Sale!!!!!!!

Well, my DH received the email about the Wow sale, and while we were planning a cruise for 2009, we weren't planning on doing it this early, but with the sale...why not?

So we have booked on the Liberty of the Seas, sailing 11/29/09 (a million years away)...thank goodness we have some things planned in the middle...I would die.

We are extremely excited....we did the Freedom in December and had a ball. We can't wait for the Liberty....so I'll be around.

Booked a July2009 cruise of GoS (East Carib) during WoW sale

I'm just a lowly Gold level C&A member, not a share holder, and do not have a NextCruise certificate.

Figured since I was looking for a cruise in the PEAK of summer vacation season, there was little to no chance of the cruise dropping in price.

The $100 OBC was better than nothing.

Also, called 4 times, yes 4 times. Talked to four different call center agents.

Each one said should a price drop occur, my price would be adjusted, even if a Military rate should appear. So I'll be watching during the post Christmas period for a temp. price drop (hey..ya never know), and keep my fingers crossed.

I was going on this cruise anyways. The way I look at it, I am $100 up, got a good value price with the potential for a temp price dip occuring in the next 14 months. Best of all for me, I don't have to endure the "...dang I should have purchased the ticket before the price went up..." scenario.

Booking 14 months out...you get a reasonable rate.

Archived