paperwork

I got my wedding paperwork in from Carnival and on the top page it says it needs to be returned within 30 days of receipt, which is fine but it also asks how many sailing guest and how many non sailing guests will be attending and I have no idea how many people will be coming because I'm not getting married until Aug 2009, has anyone else run into this problem and if so what did you do?

I got my wedding paperwork in from Carnival and on the top page it says it needs to be returned within 30 days of receipt, which is fine but it also asks how many sailing guest and how many non sailing guests will be attending and I have no idea how many people will be coming because I'm not getting married until Aug 2009, has anyone else run into this problem and if so what did you do?

Yes..you leave it blank. Therefore you will only pay for the minimun amount of guest at this point. Once you get your final guest list then you pay for the additional guest. I even had to leave the color of my ribbon off because I simply didn't know what it was going to be at the time. Right now they just need your contact information and your signature.

Yes..you leave it blank. Therefore you will only pay for the minimun amount of guest at this point. Once you get your final guest list then you pay for the additional guest. I even had to leave the color of my ribbon off because I simply didn't know what it was going to be at the time. Right now they just need your contact information and your signature.

Thanks, I was wondering about the ribbon color too, I'll just leave that part all blank.

Archived