world cruise

HAPPY RETIREES

We were wondering if anyone has some comments on the world cruise !!, We almost did Princess but changed over to Hal. We wondered if the ship was too small with no movie theatre & no roof over the Lido , Look forward to hearing from you .HR.icon7.gif

Happy Retires - their hasn't been much about the 2008 WC on Pacific Princess (only one short review on the Princess site) but there is a nice review by Keith 1010 on Crystal and there is also a review on the HAL site. You may want to check those sites out.

We are also looking for tips on packing, "must sees", great shore excursions, etc....so I will be watching your post to see if you get any good responses for tips.

Good luck - it is almost like this info is a closely guarded secret :confused: on a need to know basis only!!!

I don't think I have the self-control to do more than a two week cruise:D All that food:D

I do plan to do a RTW trip but by plane with a cruise thrown in somewhere along the line but that is a couple of years away yet and will take a heck of a lot of planning.

A buddy of mine just came back from one on the ms amsterdam and the link to his blog is shown here.

It's his second one and an amazing blog for excursions.

Scroll to the very beginning and have a look. 1500 pics in the blog so not a 5 minute story.

http://megavoyage.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-10-15T06%3A33%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=50

The next link is the first world cruise + about 30 other cruises.

Lots to see and read about and maybe get some ideas.

Enjoy and I am sure he won't mind me sharing.

http://worldvoyage2007.blogspot.com/

Guess I should have checked out the other link supplied by another but read the following comment and didn't. Guess you get it twice. lol

Archived