Glory Review: Sail date of 5-3-08 Grab some popcorn it's a long one

scomar

On the deck where the waterslide is, is there also a pool and hot tub? Please tell me its not adults only..

From what I saw all pools and hot tubs allowed kids. I did stumble upon an adult only deck. It was just for laying out no pool or hot tub. I think it was at the aft one or two decks above lido, can't remember for sure.

From what I saw all pools and hot tubs allowed kids. I did stumble upon an adult only deck. It was just for laying out no pool or hot tub. I think it was at the aft one or two decks above lido, can't remember for sure.

scomar, the adult only area was aft on deck 12. Had to go onto the basketball court, then up the stairs. Nothing there but deck loungers, but very secluded. DW and I went there several times just to have a quiet place to lie in the sun.

scomar, the adult only area was aft on deck 12. Had to go onto the basketball court, then up the stairs. Nothing there but deck loungers, but very secluded. DW and I went there several times just to have a quiet place to lie in the sun.

Yeah G-golfer that was it now that you jogged my memory. Thanks

One more thing I need to add to the review. I want to let you all know how to get in touch with my guide I had for Roatan. Not that I'm trying to take business away from Victor Bodden, which is who I booked my tour through and how we met Orsy (our tour guide). But Orsy who is Victor cousin or nephew can't remember which, any way has his own tour business. I have never been impressed with someone's service as much as with this man. I promise you you will not go wrong with Orsy. Here is his website: transtoursroatan.com

Great review. Glad you loved the ship, we sailed her twice and loved it both times.

It was interesting to see your pictures of cozumel and belize, reminded me of our pictures.

Nice to also see pix of Roatan. I've never been there and always wanted to see pix of it. Going to Roaton in April of 09

Thanks again, I enjoyed it.

Archived