BA Aft Cabin Size on the Sky (POA)... Anyone know their sizes on Decks 8, 9 & 10?

Preds

We're booking a 3 day weekend cruise on the Sky this summer. All of the BA Aft balconies are currently available for the sailing we're looking at.

Does anyone know the balcony size for the BA Aft cabins?

They look larger, but it's hard to tell for sure. We talked with NCL and they couldn't give us an answer.

Can anyone tell me if there is a size difference in the balconies from Deck 8 9 or 10 in the BA category?

Also, are the BA balconies significantly bigger than what we'll find on the BB or BC balconies Port or Starboard?

No way to know for sure but last week NCL told me that the aft cabins were the same size as port and starboard cabins. According to the rep they are 167 sq. ft. with 35 sq, ft. balconies, making for 202 sq. ft. total. However, I do believe that aft balconies are somewhat bigger. My suggestion is to pick the middle aft cabin. Because of the slight curve in the aft cabins that will give you the biggest cabin and balcony, even if it is by just a few feet. By the way, do try to avoid the aft balcony underneath the cafe. It can get real loud with the dragging of chairs above you. Also, deck 8 has the lounge right beneath you so if I were you I would pick deck 9. Good luck!

Archived