32 days until I cruise and no docs yet?

jebridan

Shouldn't I have them by now? I thought they have always come by now when we sailed in the past. Another purpose of this posting is to test Murphy's Law... I figured if I posted asking this question, the documents would arrive in tomorrows mail! Isn't that always the way?!?!

Average is two weeks... They have a new policy now where they will be mailed about 6 weeks out, but I don't think it is in place yet. I am 2 weeks out and have not received docs yet... but expect them tomorrow DANG IT! LOL!!!

Let me see now, you are going to be there in 14 days so that means I will be there in 13!!!:D

Dan, quit confusing me with numbers! LOL! I can only go by my countdown clock at this time! LOL! It's after 5... NO MORE NUMBERS (well, except for 15!!!!)

We received our docs today....there is a cabin number after the booking number, but have gray tags....my PVP told me today that it is usually just a few days before sailing that the final room assignments are made

Doing the Doc Dance!!!!

yipee, that means I should see mine in about a month lol. Nothing like having those tickets in hand to help me get through finals!!! My last final is Dec. 15, and my cruise is on the 16th.

Katie

I feel for you, that was me last semester. My final was on may 6, we left may 7th. Made it very hard to study! This time I have a cruise ( 3 days) for a weekend in november, then I graduate a month later yeah!! And I have not rec my docs yet :)

I feel for you, that was me last semester. My final was on may 6, we left may 7th. Made it very hard to study! This time I have a cruise ( 3 days) for a weekend in november, then I graduate a month later yeah!! And I have not rec my docs yet :)

Well an early congrats to you! I go on the cruise, come back, and than the beginning of Jan. begin a winter course. I then will have a full load for spring and than I get to graduate!!! It feels so close now. Once I get back from this cruise I want to plan a cruise for this summer after graduation. addicted? Nahhhhhhhhh!

Katie

Archived