points for 3 & 4 day cruises?

Currently...don't you receive 2 points for 3 days cruises if you are booked in Jr. Suite or above. Are they changing the points to "0" for 3 & 4 day cruises? PLEASE tell me this is not true!

I'm not trying to start rumors..heard this from a VERY frequent cruiser. So...PLEASE tell me their information is wrong!!! We are trying very hard to increase our points to be Diamond Plus. Thanks.

Currently...don't you receive 2 points for 3 days cruises if you are booked in Jr. Suite or above. Are they changing the points to "0" for 3 & 4 day cruises? PLEASE tell me this is not true!

I'm not trying to start rumors..heard this from a VERY frequent cruiser. So...PLEASE tell me their information is wrong!!! We are trying very hard to increase our points to be Diamond Plus. Thanks.

We were on a 3 day in Jan and got our 1 point for our OV room. Are going again next week and will also get 1 point. Have heard nothing about them stopping that process. We were at the Plat/D/D+ party on Liberty in April and nothing was said about that at all.

I have heard nothing before about this. However..today..I heard it from someone that has been on many many many cruises. They did NOT tell me their source. There are so many stupid rumors going around. I hope that is exactly what this is.

I was just curious if anyone else had heard this.

My DH and I are trying so hard to achieve Diamond plus status because of other stupid rumors. This one just got us to panic again. Thanks.

Just got off a back 2 back--4day, then 3 day in a JS. the reason we did that was because of the other rumor about changing # of credits. One of the other couples on the B2B became D+ AFTER hte first leg & RCCL acknowleged that, so must still get 2 for a JS.

RCI must put those rumors out themselves to boost bookings, LOL.

There was a rumor a few months ago that the requirements to reach Diamond were going to change to 25, D+ to 50 cruise credits. I'm sure plenty of people squeezed in a cruise or two to make the next level.

I'm sure that they will eventually change the program to make it a little less generous. Until it's actually announced, though, there's not much to do about it...

RCI must put those rumors out themselves to boost bookings, LOL.

There was a rumor a few months ago that the requirements to reach Diamond were going to change to 25, D+ to 50 cruise credits. I'm sure plenty of people squeezed in a cruise or two to make the next level.

I'm sure that they will eventually change the program to make it a little less generous. Until it's actually announced, though, there's not much to do about it...

:D :D :D well you may be right & it sure worked on us!!!! course it was just an excuse & now that we have done a B2B, we LOVE them!!!!

Don't believe stupid rumors no matter how many past cruises the person spreading them has been on. If and when there is a change in the C&A policies regarding the number of points that passengers get for their cruises or their accommodations, there will be an official announcement. The fact that someone has been on a number of RCI cruises does not make him or her an expert and doesn't offer some special insider knowledge. :) Let's just hope that your post doesn't start the rumor mill going again.:rolleyes:

Archived