Has anyone flown US Airways from Philadelphia to San Juan lately

rogerdm

What quality of service have you received both First Class and/or Cabin Class as far as:

Service and Food. Were you given box breakfasts/lunches?

Were your needs met? (first class, cabin class)

thanks for your reply!!

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red]Bumping is against the “Cruise Critic Community Guidelines”![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red] [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red]It was possible that some none funny idiot could have bumped this post for you, but as much as I like to do that for people, you were mean to me, I don’t like mean guys, they are mean![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red] [/color][/size][/font]

[font='Times New Roman'][font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]I will now triangle this post, and have both of us banned from Cruise Critic for eternity, I’ll meet you in, a, hotter place?[/color][/font][/font][size=3][/size]

taking US AIR ANYWHERE out of Philadelphia can be an adventure or worse. I live in Philly and after several bad experiences, I will pay extra to fly with anyone else. The two terminals they use are always jammed, bagage handling is atrotious, and there are ALWAYS long lines thru security- much worse than other carriers in other terminals at the airport. There have been a few evacuations lately due to security breaches, again only in the US Air terminals. I would fly with them only as a last resort- and give yourself lots of time.

Rob

I used to fly US Air all the time and loved the airline. After all the changes I went to some other airlines. However, US Air had the easiest flight out last year to go on my cruise. Going down on US Air was great, the return flight home was lousy. We had plane trouble and some other trouble in Philly as well. Could not get a straight answer from anyone as to what was going on. Flight was delayed about 4 hours, it was a bit much. I think the worst thing about it was nobody let us know what was happening. I would not go out of my way again to fly US Air again.

We flew thru Phila last Jan. to SJ. Had no probs getting there...coming home was another story!!!! They kept delaying our flight to Phila, and we missed our connection.......luggage was ??????.....it did show up the next day and they delivered it! I dont like going thru Phila either but sometimes our options are limited.

Before we were "in the know", DH and I flew US Air out of Baltimore with a change in Philly. We arrived on time but our baggage stayed in Philly. We didn't get it until our first port stop...4 days into our cruise!!!!!!
We always fly down a day early now.

Archived