i'm baaaaack!

coolestwife

Ummmm...hi!!!

I'm baaaaaack....does anyone remember me? It's been awhile since I last posted. We were booked on the Oct. '07 S&S cruise, but had to cancel because we moved out of California to Arkansas. BUT...that means we are close to more cruise ports!! YAAAAY!!!! Still trying to convince DH that a Jan '09 (or Feb) would be perfect.

Anyway...please say you remember me!!!:eek: :D

We moved from Simi Valley (Southern California) to Northwest Arkansas....what a change!!! We love it though!

LOL I am fairly new.... so I didn't know you before.

But...

Welcome back! Where in California did you move? I am in Memphis, TN, but was born and raised in Calif.

Ummmm...hi!!!

I'm baaaaaack....does anyone remember me? It's been awhile since I last posted. We were booked on the Oct. '07 S&S cruise, but had to cancel because we moved out of California to Arkansas. BUT...that means we are close to more cruise ports!! YAAAAY!!!! Still trying to convince DH that a Jan '09 (or Feb) would be perfect.

YES!!!! I remember you :rolleyes: [lurking in the deep crevices of my cranial cavities]...yes, that's it, I remember you.

I really don't but just didn't want you to feel bad. Welcome back!

Ummmm...hi!!!

Hiya coolest, I remember you. Welcome back. :D

Archived