Romance Package

lhall85917

I just bought this romance package today for my dw and myself for our July cruise on the POAM. Question .. I would like to book the LeBistro for Friday night ... our last night on the cruise. Will I be able to reserve this night the day we board or will I have to wait till Wed or Thu to reserve? Thanks dpw

I have just called NCL office in Miami and they could not process my credit card to pay for this as I am in UK. So this means that if we want this will have to pay £ 59 instead of $79

Seems so unfair as this is not at the exchange rate!!

I am getting married while on the cruise (eloping on the Cayman Islands), and I've read on other boards that the cruise line has given 'free stuff' or things of the nature for special occassions...

Is NCL one of the generous cruise lines?

I just bought this romance package today for my dw and myself for our July cruise on the POAM. Question .. I would like to book the LeBistro for Friday night ... our last night on the cruise. Will I be able to reserve this night the day we board or will I have to wait till Wed or Thu to reserve? Thanks dpw

That might depend on what type of cabin you are in. I think one of the "suite perks" is that you can book the whole week at once. Otherwise, 48 hours in advance.

With that being said, since you purchased the romance package, maybe they will let you book it when you want since it is a garenteed(sp) reservation.

That might depend on what type of cabin you are in. I think one of the "suite perks" is that you can book the whole week at once. Otherwise, 48 hours in advance.

With that being said, since you purchased the romance package, maybe they will let you book it when you want since it is a garenteed(sp) reservation.

If you have the Romance package see the Le Bistro Maitre D(on the first night) most of the time no matter what room they will accommodate you.

If you have the Romance package see the Le Bistro Maitre D(on the first night) most of the time no matter what room they will accommodate you.

We booked it litterally last minute, no problems, just call the Maitre D and explain. Also yes I heard NCL for couples that are getting married on the ship or off, they do have perks...just call and explain.

I have been reading this with interest and thought what a good deal this was, so I rang NCL customer services here in the uk and was told that the cost for us is £59 that is about $110 at the current exchange rate.

Do you think there is any way that I can book this by email at the US price?

Can anyone tell me who I should contact please?

It seems like we in England are getting a bad deal here !

I have just booked this package through NCL UK for our trip to the Baltic in September and they only charged me £40.00

We had this package as well and no charge because it was our 30th anniversary. Don't know if NCL just threw it in or our T/A paid for it. We used the same T/A, however, for our birthday cruise on Princess. All we got was balloons outside our door. That was disappointing.

Sometimes a travel agent will pay for a package out of her commission, but I did call NCL to find out the scoop on the latest "freebie" and was told it was in fact free if you paid with American Express by a certain time. I don't know if that is correct or not, but that is what they told me.

Still a good deal even when you do pay for it - like me! Glad for those who got the freebie!

I have just booked this package through NCL UK for our trip to the Baltic in September and they only charged me £40.00

If the UK will do it for £40 then thats a good price, those looking should try and get the same.

Looking through an old brochure it was up for free as part of an early booking promotion.

Are the others worth it well not for us, but if you were going to use the items on the list anyway(which we do with the $79 one) then it probably is.

We would like to book this but besides faxing in the paper is there another way? Website has no info except the faxable document.

Thanks Joyce

Bon Voyage Packages

Call:

Is it a recent change that you can only eat at Le Bistro, or were we just lucky?

We were given Romance Package on the Star in Alaska last year. We asked if we could choose another restaurant and they said we could do Le Bistro or The SoHo Room. We made reservations at SoHo, went and looked at the menu, and decided to go back and change it to Le Bistro. I'm glad we did, we loved it!

Bring the letter to the reservations desk and and they will reserve the table for you for any day. And remember to bring the letter to Le Bistro so they can give you the free bottle of wine and get somebody to siing to you!

it normally doesn't show on the cruise documents. You will get a confirmation, they won't if its a gift. While I have never had a problem with my package the 5 or 6 times I have ordered it, it has always been there, others have. Its probably best to give them a sealed envelope with the confirmation which you can tell them not to open until they are in their room(sort of like sealed orders).

When they get to the room their should be a letter announcing the package plus the champagne and strawberries..

Archived