Carnival Wedding

So my honey and I are getting married 11/23/08 on the Conquest leaving out of Galveston, TX. I had a few questions and called and talked to Myriam Gisme who just happens to be my coordinator. Let me tell you she is AWESOME! She answered all my questions and gave me a ton of information! We had really wanted the Delux romance package but when we called in January it was already booked. I asked her if they had happened to cancle and she said no but since she did all the bookings for that ship she could go ahead and let us upgrade for the extra 100.00! I was so excited! She put it in the computer and all I had to do was fax the she over with my new credit card number and she emailed me a new contract and package info the next day!!! SHE IS AWESOME! I TOTALLY RECCOMEND HE FOR ALL QUESTION althought she might kill me for saying that! Ha Ha Ha! She totally made me feel comfortable about booking with Carnival!

Myriam has been very helpful for us as well! She even called earlier this week to discuss details of our wedding and confirmed our location already! After much reading (for the last year) on these boards, we fully did not expect to hear anything until the week of...so it was a very nice surprise.:)

Myriam has been very helpful for us as well! She even called earlier this week to discuss details of our wedding and confirmed our location already! After much reading (for the last year) on these boards' date=' we fully did not expect to hear anything until the week of...so it was a very nice surprise.:)[/quote']

Wow only 22 more days until your wedding! You will totally have to let me know how it goes! What room are you getting married in? What room is your reception? What is your wedding time? Are you doing the Lido deck buffett before hand? Congrats and please let me know how it goes!

Heatther

I know!!!!! We cannot believe that's only 3 weeks away!!!!:eek: We are so excited!!!! :D

We are getting married in the Toulouse Lautrec lounge, pretty unbelieveable, I know! Our reception is in Henri's Disco. Our ceremony is to start at 1:00pm (of course that is if customs releases the ship in a timely fashion!).

We thought about the Lido deck thing and felt we really didn't have a choice but to do it. We have 60 guests total, 35 non-sailing. And they all (even the non-sailing) have traveled far to spend this one weekend with us. We didn't want to say, "eat a big breakfast cause we aren't gonna feed you a darn thing til the reception!":rolleyes: So, yes we did pay for the Lido deck buffet passes.

I will most certainly be posting a review and pictures when we get back!:p

Archived