Debark process Pride of America

plan2go

Can anyone give me details on debarking the Pride Of America? I have read here that we can stay in our cabin until ready to go (no leaving at 7 am and waiting in some designated area), is this correct?

What is the earliest we can leave the ship?

What is the latest we can leave the ship/cabin?

I have read about a "color" being called- when and how is the color assigned?

I am trying to plan a leisurely departure since we are headed to the North Shore for 3 days at Turtle Bay post-cruise...Any advice is welcome!

Can anyone give me details on debarking the Pride Of America? I have read here that we can stay in our cabin until ready to go (no leaving at 7 am and waiting in some designated area), is this correct?

What is the earliest we can leave the ship?

You can self-disembark, but you'll have to carry everything off yourself, probabaly 7:30ish or whenever the ship is cleared, prepare for a line.

What is the latest we can leave the ship/cabin?

I think they really want you off by 11 so they can turn over for the next cruise. When the buffet stops putting out food and closes is your biggest hint.

I have read about a "color" being called- when and how is the color assigned? 2nd to the last night you can get the color luggage tags, each tag will represent the time called. It was based on your cabin location. If you self-disembark, I think you need to let the front desk know.

I am trying to plan a leisurely departure since we are headed to the North Shore for 3 days at Turtle Bay post-cruise...Any advice is welcome!

:cool:

Archived