Pride of America Cabin - Port Side

SunPacific

I also posted this question in the Cabin threads. We specifically want port side to be able to view the Napali Coast from our balcony. The NCL agent I spoke with said #8530 is a great cabin as it is surrounded only by cabins and the balcony is larger than those mid-ship. Has anyone stayed in this cabin or can you recommend a good port cabin? Thanks! Carol

We were in 8578 and had an absolutely fabulous week on the Pride of America in early June 2006! Having a port side balcony when cruising past the Napali coast is INCREDIBLE!!!

Yes, you see the Napoli coast from the port side first - fabulous in the afternoon light.

Yes, it is an adjoining cabin and it was only an issue once when the neighbors (our friends) were up during the very early morning. A bit of light seeped inbetween the door. But it wasn't an issue. Just noticed when I went to the bathroom and rolled over and went to sleep.

There is no balcony to your left (as you stare out at the sea) because of the bump out. Well, actually there IS a balcony but it sits far enough back that no one can peek around the divider. No noise, no smoke, etc.

Great cabin - enjoy it you lucky dog!

Hi everyone! We just booked Pride of America for April! We are SO excited, travelling with my daughter and grandson. We are in cabin # 7522. The NCL guy said the balcony was twice the size! Is it a nice one, anyone know? Thanks for any help

Also, does anyone know if we will be sailing past the lava flow at night? That sounds so amazing!

Tanya

• 5 months later...

Archived