ToyVoyagers - Take a toy on a cruise!

Neilius

I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking a ToyVoyager (TV) on a cruise and publishing the photos.

"What is a ToyVoyager?" I hear you ask. Here's some info about one of the little fellas who turned up at our place recently. We've taken him out to a few places recently, and published the photos, but I think he'd really enjoy a cruise. We're not planning another one for at least a few months, so I am sure there would be one kind soul here who'd like to take a stowaway on their next trip.

If you're interested, have a look around the TV site. Drop me an email at mail[at}Shipwatcher[d0t}com if you've got any questions.

If there's enough interest, we might be able to send a few TV's on a cruise :)

I'd love to see our little fella staring down an Ekasup warrior, or sitting next to a cocktail glass out on the back deck.

Hi!

What a fantastic idea - we have had a simliar experience with 'adventure ted' - a very well loved scruffy bear from my little one's kindy. The kids have a great time taking him on all sorts of adventures - holidays, weddings, picnics and even the dentist - all carefully documented in his own journal!

Whilst we cannot help with the cruise thing (having only returned in March :o ). I have two little people that would love to have a toy voyager visit for a 'sleepover' with all their other teddy friends if Skippy is up for it!!

Dea

I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking a ToyVoyager (TV) on a cruise and publishing the photos.

"What is a ToyVoyager?" I hear you ask. Here's some info about one of the little fellas who turned up at our place recently. We've taken him out to a few places recently, and published the photos, but I think he'd really enjoy a cruise. We're not planning another one for at least a few months, so I am sure there would be one kind soul here who'd like to take a stowaway on their next trip.

If you're interested, have a look around the TV site. Drop me an email at mail[at}Shipwatcher[d0t}com if you've got any questions.

If there's enough interest, we might be able to send a few TV's on a cruise :)

I'd love to see our little fella staring down an Ekasup warrior, or sitting next to a cocktail glass out on the back deck.

Hi Neilius,You are speaking my language!:) We have a little budgie statue called Fumble Genie who has been on four cruises and countless holidays with us, all of which have been carefully and lovingly recorded in her scrapbooks. My favourite photo is when she met the captain on the Pac Star. He was a good sport and held her for our formal night photo and wanted to know who paid her fare. Such a relief to know someone else out there is as nutty as us!! Best wishes from Pink Poodle

Dea, I've ordered a few TV tags and will send out some TV's in a few weeks. If you're still interested then, I'd be happy to send one to you. As you can see from Skippy's profile, his creator (Sara) wants him to visit the tropics, so I think she wants to keep him heading northward (or seaward!) for now. Hope that's ok.

PP, Karon, you're right. It's a great idea that many other people have come up with before. I was even thinking of starting a website to do the same thing myself when I came across ToyVoyagers, which does it all already. The best thing is that there are lots of different TV's that you can track all in one place. So I thought I'd give it a go rather than trying to re-invest the wheel.

So if anyone is heading out to sea in the next month or so, and you want to take a little friend with you, please let me know!

Dea, I've ordered a few TV tags and will send out some TV's in a few weeks. If you're still interested then, I'd be happy to send one to you. As you can see from Skippy's profile, his creator (Sara) wants him to visit the tropics, so I think she wants to keep him heading northward (or seaward!) for now. Hope that's ok.

PP, Karon, you're right. It's a great idea that many other people have come up with before. I was even thinking of starting a website to do the same thing myself when I came across ToyVoyagers, which does it all already. The best thing is that there are lots of different TV's that you can track all in one place. So I thought I'd give it a go rather than trying to re-invest the wheel.

So if anyone is heading out to sea in the next month or so, and you want to take a little friend with you, please let me know!

Neil, if Skippy doesn't make it up north by January, and he's still around these parts, he's welcome to come with us.. He can keep our travelling penguin company!

2573805880078909071S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived