Help with excursions in Belize.

andrewseven

In order to prepare my upcoming NCL-Cruise to Belize i wonder if one of you longtime cruisers can help me with direct websites of Local tour-agencies to book a favorite excursion in front?

I already read some nice reviews about "Victor tours" and also "Cynthia & Diana" but none of them mansioned their website-adress?

Sorry for my bad english writing and thank you in advance,

Andre Hendrickx/Belgium.

Cruise date: Februari 1th till Februari 8th 2009, Norwegian Spirit leaving from New Orleans.

ps: I love the Freestyle cruising of NCL, did my first cruise with them in Januari 2008...Norwegian Pearl...Fabulous!...and soon my second cruise!

i stayed with NCL for the excursions to lamanai (and the river safari)...didn't want to worry about time. it's a long day's trip, plus it's a tender port (you don't dock).

the mayan ruins were great, our tour guide was outstanding (a lady name "jewell") we got back 20 mins before the last tender back to the ship.

the other reason, on NCL...in a tender port...the ship's excursions get off 1st. it was nice to not worry about getting off the ship to meet a private tour.

• 1 month later...

Hi there;

I would highly recommend you contact Nacho and Cynthia, a husband and wife team, who spent the entire day touring me around to all the popular tourist sites. What I loved is how clean their vehicle was, that they offered complimentary cold bottled water, but, best of all, they were very knowledgeable of all aspects of Belize. I peppered them with questions and they were correct on everything (I cheked later!) Their web site is ncqadventuretours.com. Hope this helps! Cruising Canadian

Archived