Uniworld River Royale

Studebaker59

We're going on Uniworld's River Royale's June 15, 2008 sailing to Burgundy & Provence.

I posted this on the Other Ships Roll-Call on September 3, 2007. Nobody has answered that they're on this sailing.

I love meeting other CC members. Anyone going? It will be our second Uniworld trip. :) :)

Hi

Unfortunately we're not going this year however we took this same cruise last year and loved it! The boat is beautiful and the staff was wonderful. The guides that we had on the tours were very good and friendly. My favorite day was the one we had in Vivier. They had a really nice luncheon and entertainment for us off the boat. June 21st in France is Festival of Music Day and everytown has something going on. We had an awesome organ concert there as well. In addition to our day in Vivier we spent the evening in Avignon. Not sure where you'll be on that day but it's a lot of fun. Have a great trip. Wish I were going along!:)

My wife and I are thinking of a river cruise in France for next spring or fall.

I would appreciate any info - pro or con - about your trips and how you selected Uniworld. Any counsel would be very welcome!

We have done several ocean cruises, but this would be our first river cruise.

Thanks,

Car-Stan

Archived