explorer "hump" GS

hi,

i am presently holding a reservation for GS1568 on eos. we have been in GS category on eos before so i am very familiar with it, but GS 1324 (hump) opened up. i put this cabin on hold as i am thinking of switching. i have never seen a hump cabin and wonder if anyone out there can give me any advice or tell me the difference.

thanks,lisa

hi,

i am presently holding a reservation for GS1568 on eos. we have been in GS category on eos before so i am very familiar with it, but GS 1324 (hump) opened up. i put this cabin on hold as i am thinking of switching. i have never seen a hump cabin and wonder if anyone out there can give me any advice or tell me the difference.

thanks,lisa

The hump cabin is centrally located on the ship, but at the back (toward the aft) of the hump, so you will not be able to see the front of the ship.

On Radiance class ships, some of the hump cabins have bigger balconies, but on Voyager class ships, the balconies are about the same size as non-hump cabins! So...if you want central location, go for the hump, if you wish to view the front of ship as you cruise, or dock in port, then stay where you are...

BILL

we had 1324 on Explorer six weeks ago... fantastic location, very nice condition cabin with sofas, chairs in V. good condition... BIG balcony. Go for it! Right above the concierge suite also so not far to go;) HOllyanna

Archived