Miracle review

mprucha

Hi all!!

We're back and I'm working on a big review plus pictures and updating our cruise website! Send me any tips, improvements, etc you want added!

We had a huge flight problem with 4 different flight changes canceled, it was crazy. We're exhausted

Hi all!!

We're back and I'm working on a big review plus pictures and updating our cruise website! Send me any tips, improvements, etc you want added!

We had a huge flight problem with 4 different flight changes canceled, it was crazy. We're exhausted

Can't wait for the review..I have to begin my long wait after I return from next week's cruise...On the Miracle next May...would you plase share pics?

What's your website address? Sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear about and see pictures of the Miracle. We're sailing in Feb '09. 283 days to be exact. I need a fix to get me through until then.

I keep their site linked at mine........we are a few of the MANY Miracle cheerleaders

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

WE LOVE THIS SHIP!!!!

I keep their site linked at mine........we are a few of the MANY Miracle cheerleaders

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

WE LOVE THIS SHIP!!!!

Great website. Thanks.

We haven't sailed Miracle before, but loved the look from the pictures on the Carnival site, and booked her for that reason more than the itinerary. She just looks like a really beautiful ship.

Great website. Thanks.

We haven't sailed Miracle before, but loved the look from the pictures on the Carnival site, and booked her for that reason more than the itinerary. She just looks like a really beautiful ship.

Yes, Mprucha's site is awesome.

My site had details and things but I lost most of it in a hard drive crash. It was mush easier and less time consuming to make mine minimal and get permission to link in Mprucha's for the details.

My photo review from my Oct Miracle (typo's and all)LOL

I go back and read it myself when I need a Miracle Memory fix......... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=12213024&posted=1#post12213024

Did I mention I LOVE this ship??

Hi all!!

Looking forward to it!!!!!:D

Archived