Shots of the Indy

Hi Gail, sorry no pix, just wanted to say HI! We had a great trip to the UK and spent most of one day in Blackpool. We went to the Tower, made the rounds, watched the ballroom dancing, and the circus (loved it all, what a great circus!!)

Are you packed yet for your cruise? Still looking forward to your review and pictures of our cabin:). Have a great time and Bon Voyage!

Hi Sue & Rick,

Glad you enjoyed your short trip to Blackpool. I actually met my hubby in the ballroom at the Tower. They used to have some great disco's there of a Saturday night.

The suitcases are down from the loft and the packing will start in earnest tomorrow.

I wanted a front/side shot of the Indy to print off so I could stick it on the wall and film it (close up) to music for the start of our holiday video. My daughter has found a track on Yahoo music jukebox entitled Big Ship which seemed most appropriate. :D We always try and pick a new tune every year. In the past we have had v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n, the love boat theme, somewhere beyond the sea etc etc.

Just can't wait now and really can't believe that it is here at last.

Will take pics of the room and balcony and post when we get back.

Gail.

Archived