NCL Airport (Heathrow)Transfer Question

BillK400

We will be taking the NCL cruise out of Southampton (the Jade 6/13) and was wondering how the airport transfer is handled. My wife will be flying out of JFK to Heathrow with my MIL (I will be flying out of Atlanta separately with my daughter). We booked the air through NCL also. As I will not be traveling with my wife I want her to be familiar as to what to expect regarding the transfer.

I assume (I know what they say about assuming so thats why I am asking the question...lol) that there will be someone with a sign after they get through customs that will direct them to the transfer bus...true??? Has anyone else had the transfer and flight through NCL, and if so how did it go???

Thanks!!!

We will be taking the NCL cruise out of Southampton (the Jade 6/13) and was wondering how the airport transfer is handled. My wife will be flying out of JFK to Heathrow with my MIL (I will be flying out of Atlanta separately with my daughter). We booked the air through NCL also. As I will not be traveling with my wife I want her to be familiar as to what to expect regarding the transfer.

I assume (I know what they say about assuming so thats why I am asking the question...lol) that there will be someone with a sign after they get through customs that will direct them to the transfer bus...true??? Has anyone else had the transfer and flight through NCL, and if so how did it go???

Thanks!!!

After you clear customs just look for the smiling folks with the NCL signs.

2939141700059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm grinning at this picture!!

We often fly into LHR or LGW and meet our taxi driver in the very same area as we exit the customs (to take to Dad's place 1 - 2 hours away). If it's the driver we never met before he'd put up the sign.

But THIS LADY BEATS ALL with her lovely red grin and nails - very welcoming!!!

:D :D :D

When you get back, maybe you can give us all an update on the infamous new Terminal 5. By June they should have all the problems worked out.

It depends on which airlines you fly.

Only BA goes to T5. Thank heavens, the BA flights from Bermuda go to LGW.

Anyway when we fly on different airline (via USA) we make sure we fly into either T1 or T3.

We avoid T4 (and T5 for the time being). Never been to T2, but it's being demolished shortly.

When you get back, maybe you can give us all an update on the infamous new Terminal 5. By June they should have all the problems worked out.

The secret to avoiding the problems of terminal 5 is avoid BA.

Archived