Coral Breezes or Eco-Tours?

jbiker

Hi,

We will be in Belize in October. I know there have been alot of posts about the different tours but we were wondering if both tour groups go to the same places? Our group wants to spend as much time as possible snorkeling and in the best place. Thanks for any input.

I went with eco-tours when I was there in early April. I was very pleased. The guides were very professional and knowledgable. They had all taken certification courses that emphasised the protection of the reef system.

We went snorkeling with seasportbeliz in March and had the time of our lives! They had a group of three for diving and they had their own guide, our group DH, DW, DS8, and DS10 had our own snorkel guide. We went to Sargent's caye which is really just a sand bar with the coral reef around it. We snorkeled for about 1 1/2 hour then went to a very small island Forman's caye for picnic sandwich lunch then back to island for more snorkeling. I spent the next hour on the beach under an unbrella while DH and DS's went snorkeling again. It was heaven, I had the sandbar to myself in the middle of the clear blue ocean with only the sound of the waves. Definetly recommend this company for great time!

and we did an eco tour but am not sure that was the name of the company, about 6 years ago. It was a total disaster. I am afraid to try anything this next trip. I believe with over 20 cruises under my belt this was the only tour that had not one positive thing about it. Oh, I take that back, there was on thing, we all had a great laugh for the rest of the week.

Nita

Archived