Say I Do All Over Again With Carnival's New Wedding Vow Renewals Program

CoachTerry14

SAY ‘I DO’ ALL OVER AGAIN: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES ADDS WEDDING VOW RENEWAL PACKAGES

Ship Captains to Perform Renewal Ceremonies Aboard ‘Fun Ships’

MIAMI -- Whether it’s to mark a special anniversary or simply celebrate the joy of marriage, Carnival Cruise Lines is offering two new packages for guests wishing to renew their wedding vows on a “Fun Ship” cruise.

The renewal ceremonies, performed by the ship captains, are available fleetwide and held in a public lounge or the wedding chapel (Spirit-class ships).

“Our wedding vows renewal packages, along with the romantic atmosphere aboard our ships, provide a unique experience for couples to express their love for each other all over again,” said Bob Dickinson, Carnival president and CEO.

The standard package starts at $385 and includes a shipboard ceremony performed by the captain, a “renewal of marriage vows” certificate, a champagne toast with two keepsake etched flutes, flowers for both bride and groom, a traditional two-tier wedding cake, pre-recorded wedding music and photographic services. The deluxe package starts at $785 and offers all the amenities of the standard package, as well as a reception with one-hour open bar and hot-and-cold canapés. Ceremonies include aisle runner and decorative floral arrangements.

A variety of options such as videography services, live music and tuxedo rental are also available at additional cost.

The wedding vow renewal packages are part of Carnival’s fleetwide wedding program, which is expected to host 2,200 couples this year and offers a variety of shipboard and shoreside wedding packages featuring romantic ceremonies aboard ship or in ports of call.

Carnival’s wedding and renewal packages are available on each of the line’s 19 “Fun Ships,” which operate voyages from three to 16 days in length to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, the Panama Canal, Canada, New England and Europe.

For additional information on Carnival’s wedding packages, call the line’s Bon Voyage Department at 1-800-933-4968.

Information and reservations on Carnival’s “Fun Ship” cruises can be obtained by contacting any travel agent, calling 1-800-CARNIVAL or visiting the line’s Web site at http://www.carnival.com.

###

Carnival Cruise Lines is a proud member of the exclusive World’s Leading Cruise Lines. Our exclusive alliance also includes Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, Windstar Cruises and The Yachts of Seabourn. Sharing a passion to please each guest, and a commitment to quality and value, our member lines appeal to a wide range of lifestyles and budgets. Together, we offer exciting and enriching cruise vacations to the world’s most desirable destinations.

Wow, that is neat! Maybe I can convince my husband to do that for our 10th anniv.....next Oct.

Now if my all time favorite and GOOD LOOKING CAPTAIN, Claudio Cupisti, could perform the ceremony......that would be just way too wonderful!

That is great. I wanted to get married on a Carnival ship, but DH said no, he wanted me to have a "real" wedding (since he had had a "real" wedding already with his first wife). So, we had our real wedding. Now I'll be able to get our vows renewed on a cruise ship! Yeah.

I wonder how long before they come out with the Divorce Package ?:D

The standard package includes a court appearance on Divorce Court hosted by Capt. Stubing, a “Divorce Decree” certificate suitable for framing, two keepsake voodoo dolls in each other's likeness (pins available for an additional fee), pre-recorded music with such country hits as "It's All Over Now" and "Men". The deluxe package offers all the amenities of the standard package, as well as separate divorce parties at different ends of the ship with one-hour open bar and exotic dancers. Ceremonies include security personnel and complimentary moving of luggage into separate cabins.

:D :D :D

I wonder how long before they come out with the Divorce Package ?:D

The standard package includes a court appearance on Divorce Court hosted by Capt. Stubing, a “Divorce Decree” certificate suitable for framing, two keepsake voodoo dolls in each other's likeness (pins available for an additional fee), pre-recorded music with such country hits as "It's All Over Now" and "Men". The deluxe package offers all the amenities of the standard package, as well as separate divorce parties at different ends of the ship with one-hour open bar and exotic dancers. Ceremonies include security personnel and complimentary moving of luggage into separate cabins.

:D :D :D

ROTFLMAO :D

My DH and I were married on the Glory this past March. If their renewal pkgs. are anything like the marriage pkgs., then they will be worth the cost. Carnival did a wonderful job not only with our wedding and reception, but our pictures were GREAT! And an outstanding value.

Archived