Dining Room Assignment?

kytten_kat

Ok, another quick question. When my parents recieved their documents for their cruise last year it told them their table assignment. Upon reviewing the documents for our upcoming cruise, we do not see this information. We requested early seating and when we were filling out our fun pass noticed that it was not so I called and made this correction (this was a month or so before we recieved our documents) should we be concerned about this?

Thanks for the help.

Candy

Candy, I have never received my dinner seating until we boarded and received our S&S cards. It may vary by cruiselines but none of the Carnival cruises I've taken have given me this information ahead of time. Hope this helps.

Pungo is correct. Nobody knows their dining assignment until they get that S&S card in their hand. It's embossed in the corner. (All you can do is 'request' your dining time beforehand.):) Glad your dad is so excited; hope it's a great cruise for everybody.

Archived