Cabin E730 Crown

swigso

Hi,

We are new to Princess and have E730 booked but althogh the balcony is larger there are some negatives regarding location/noise.

Can anyone please give an insight as to weather this is a good cabin choice?

Thanks for your help.:)

I have not stayed in these cabins but from what I have heard the noise comes from Club Fusion, which is directly below. The club stays open late, so if you like to go to bed early you may have noise issues. Hopefuly someone will post that has actually stayed in your cabin.

We too have E730 booked for Feb on the Crown. We are also new to Princess and I did some research about this cabin and the noise from the Club Fusion. There is a Crown review called "Jan 12th Crown Review" by poster devinc. There are some comments about the noise and I also asked CC posters and most responded that unless we went to bed very early the noise would be minimal. They siad most things in that club ended quite early by midnight at the very latest. Also read a Crown review where they stayed in E728 right next to E730 and I emailed them and they said they only remember one instance that they heard the base and it didn't bother them. Because of it being the last cabin & the extended covered balcony we decided to keep this cabin, I will bring some ear plugs just in case lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichNY viewpost.gif

Nice review...we're on the Crown in April and have cabin E730..Thanks for the heads up about the noise...if its too much for us we'll just...HAVE ANOTHER DRINK !!!!!:D I really think its worth it to have a covered mini suite..

Cosol's tour was great. And, E-730 was great too. Larger covered balcony. Not too much movement/vibration. Club Fusion's noise is gone by 12:30 am...

**I found this above from a previous thread in reference to the Jan 12 review by devinc.

Here's the the response I received from the people who were in E728 next to E730:

The noise from the thrusters was no problem; it was the vibration. It never lasted more than a minute or so. I think one night I noticed a very subdued throbbing (from the base at Club Fusion), but it was not enough to bother us and I honestly cannot remember any other noises from it. Being the nosy person I am, I did look at the E730 balcony and it did look as if it curved around to the back, so I do think it is a bit larger.

This helped me to decide to keep this cabin. I hope it helps you.

We were in E730 on the Crown...there was never a problem with noise from Club Fusion....The balcony is larger and a great place to hang ....It does not wrap around the stern but you have a clear view of where you have been..:D ...its a fantastic cabin....enjoy !!

Check our pictures

Archived