New to the board

Hi! I'm new to the boards. My name is Dan, I'm 21 years old. I've been reading the boards for the past few months and decided to start posting after I just sailed the Carnival Victory with my mom who post as Carnival Game. I had a great time, and I can't wait to sail Carnival again.

Hello to everyone on these boards who I met Rick, Dallas and family, Daves Girl (too bad we didn't get to meet up more often) and to everyone else who I met.

I can't wait to start posting to these boards, and sail on Carnival again sometime soon.

Hi! I'm new to the boards. My name is Dan, I'm 21 years old. I've been reading the boards for the past few months and decided to start posting after I just sailed the Carnival Victory with my mom who post as Carnival Game. I had a great time, and I can't wait to sail Carnival again.

Hello to everyone on these boards who I met Rick, Dallas and family, Daves Girl (too bad we didn't get to meet up more often) and to everyone else who I met.

I can't wait to start posting to these boards, and sail on Carnival again sometime soon.

Welcome Dan.....you need to be warned that cruising and reading Cruise Critic are both addictive!:eek: Hope you have many more happy cruises.

Luv's Crusin'

Hiya! There's a ton of good advice on these boards. Never be afraid to ask! Remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question around here. I've asked and learned so much here. Careful, though, cruising and these boards ARE addicting!:p

He typed a long review earlier, after seeing he was logged on, and when he hit the submit button a message either said he wasn't logged on or didn't recognize him and it deleted the whole thing. :(

cruise-ship-ani.gifWelcome to cruising!! Dan (name of the game)!! Nice review!!:rolleyes: Oh well listen to your mom (carnival game ) and you will get it right!! By they way, why don't you guys join up with the Conquest Crazies? You sound like our kind of cruisers!!:D

Welcome Dan. I hope you enjoy the CC family.

Archived