Transportation to NY Terminal

FR926

Does anybody have a recommendation for transportatiopn to The NY Terminal? Does Carnival have a bus service that picks up passengers in CT? :confused: We normally drive in but the price for parking has become too high.:eek:

Does anybody have a recommendation for transportatiopn to The NY Terminal? Does Carnival have a bus service that picks up passengers in CT? :confused: We normally drive in but the price for parking has become too high.:eek:

Where do you live in CT? I'd say take Amtak to Penn Station or Metro-North to Grand Central, then it's an inexpensive cab ride from either location to the pier.

Entertainment tours offers a bus from Boston, RI, and New Haven & New London Ct direct to the cruise terminal. 85.00pp roundtrip. We did this in April and it worked great for us. I can’t post the website….do a search.

Cheryl

Thanks for the information. I am concerned about getting there on time also this Sunday. Do you have any idea how you found the company this bus company? I have tried to google this, but have not been succesful. Thanks for any ideas that you may have.

Archived