12/17 Transportation Santiago SCL to Valpo

NewCruiseFan

I'm flying in to SCL on Friday 12/17 and am staying out in Valpo for the two days before the ship sets sail. I've seen the messages about going from Valpo to the airport but nothing the other way. I've contacted Port Compass but because I don't have a group they can't help me (yet).

So, is anyone else flying in on Friday 12/17?

Would anyone be interested in getting a group going to do a tour of the city, wine tasting and end up in Valpo?

lisa

• 4 years later...

Contact Christian "The Van Man". He handled transfers for several friends and also put together a great tour of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar for us. Send me an e-mail at my screen name @cox.net and I'll give you his contact information.

Frank in cool and almost fire free SBA.

Contact Christian "The Van Man". He handled transfers for several friends and also put together a great tour of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar for us. Send me an e-mail at my screen name @cox.net and I'll give you his contact information.

Frank in cool and almost fire free SBA.

Thanks for the info. How big is his vehicle, in how many people will it hold? (How many were in your party?)

did he pick you up at your hotel? or do I have it backwards, and he picked you up at the ship?

Ball park figure for the tour and transport?

Thanks!

We used Christian, christianroymx@hotmail.com . He has a van, but if it is not big enough he can find you another transfer with a larger vehicle. He is reliable and a great guide. He picked us up at the airport and took us to the hotel in Santiago and it was $40.00 for the two of us. That afternoon we did a tour of Santiago and it was $90.00 each. The next day he picked us up and took us to the ship with a tour of Valparaiso and Vina Del Mar for $90.00 each.

Christian was booked when we went so we used Enaturchile.com We had 8 people, $80 each (full tour), just to give you another option. They were great as well. I am going to keep Christian's email handy for our next trip!

Archived