Question re: Past guest status

patterson3

I saw an add recently for Carnival and its sister lines (Cunard, Princess, Seaborn, etc) stating that "certain past guest priveleges" are available if you book with any of those lines....

Which past guest priveleges are they???

The only thing I am aware of is that you get past guest pricing on the cruise lines owned by Carnival Corporation. I am not sure this is much of a benefit. I always find the cruise at a lower price with online TA's.

The only thing I am aware of is that you get past guest pricing on the cruise lines owned by Carnival Corporation. I am not sure this is much of a benefit. I always find the cruise at a lower price with online TA's.

Thanks Paul. I agree with you regarding finding lower prices elsewhere....

The interline perks do NOT extend to each individual cruise line's past passenger programs. You cannot combine your cruises from say Carnival, HAL and Princess to reach a higher level in any of those line's past passenger programs (with the exception of Princess and P&O having a recriprocal agreement with one another). Some people have reported being able to swing an invitation to the past passenger party on one of these lines if they have sailed a "sister" line, but I don't think it is routine to receive an invitation if it is your first time on a particular line. As others have said, you are eligible to receive past passenger discounts if you have sailed on any of the lines owned by Carnival.

Archived