Weather in November??

Bert64

I've only ever cruised in the spring (March-May) and this year, we just can't wait til next spring to cruise again so we're going in the beginning of November. How's the weather in the Caribbean in November? I'm asking mostly about the temperatures so I'll know whether to still pack my summery clothes or if I'll need something more for autumn weather. Is it still pretty warm?

Someone told me it will probably be warmer in November than it is in March. Any input would be great! Thanks!

We have sailed the Western carib in early November and it was in the 80's and Cozumel was Hot Hot Hot in the 90's.

Great! We're doing the Western Caribbean too. It'll probably start getting chilly here around that time. I'll look forward to escaping to some hot weather! :D

We usually only cruise during October and November. This year again we are sailing the first week in November. It is still hot! The water is perfect! Bring your summer clothes.

We usually only cruise during October and November. This year again we are sailing the first week in November. It is still hot! The water is perfect! Bring your summer clothes.

Great! I can't wait. Thanks!!

Agree with PP's. We typically take our cruises in Nov/Dec and have found the weather good. We just took a cruise a few months ago and the weather was worse then. Obviously, you never know but we've had great luck.

We always cruise in late Nov., and find the weather PERFECT for cruising the Caribbean. By then, hurricanes are gone, and the weather is just starting to get cold at home. Great time to cruise!!!!!!!!!

Archived