Carnival Glory Apr.26th,Eastern

newfiegirl4

Well all I can say is what a disappointment in where our TA had our accommodations on the ship!For our very 1st cruise we were on the 1st floor at the very back of the ship!We heard and felt every movement and vibration.It was disgusting to say the least.We had booked this cruise 8 months before and needed 2 rooms close together,midship,somewhere due to the motion sick people that we are.I guess he didn't listen to our requests very well now did he?As I said this was our 1st one so we didn't know any better only to request somewhere midship????? We had a lot of wind on this cruise but I could handle up on deck fine with the Bonnie med.but The minute we got of the elevator we felt sick.My sister and family went with us as well and they were situated on the 8th floor>>>>go figure that one out.We were suppose to be together??

The ship was beautiful and the ports were as well.Every aspect of the ship with the exception of our room was wonderful.I don't have anything else to compare this one too only to tell any of you my experience.I guess any one who don't get motion sick wouldn't mind down there.As far as I'm concerned,if i only knew what to expect or know what i know now we would have canceled or be moved.It was that bad!!!The 8th floor was heaven.

I can only say that our 1st experience has turned us off for a long time.Needless to say the TA won't be getting our service again.He got our $$$$ but it's the last.

I only hope none of you get put down in the bowels of the ship or if you know thats where you're getting put,change it!

Good luck to you.

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience but please don't let this keep you from cruising again.

I have only been on 4 cruises now and every time I go I learn something new. This board is a valuable asset and I have learned much from all the experienced cruisers here.

But I'm sure you realize now that even if you have a travel agent you need to do some homework too. The website gives a layout of each floor and where the rooms are located and in hindsight I'm sure you feel like if you had only checked earlier the room problem might have been avoided.

In any case, please try sailing again,.....with the right ship and the right room you will have a wonderful time.

Dianne

Archived