Nachi or Mr Sanchos

jratly

We will be in Cozumel the first week in June on Liberty OTS. We have not visited either beach so I would like some advice on which is better! 2 adults and our 20 year old son. Thanks!

LOL....

I've been to Nachi and absolutely LOVED it. It was very relaxing and seemed very private. There is a thread where MANY people loved Nachi. I plan on going again, this time with my mom, in September. BUT if you are wanting a party atmosphere, Nachi is not the place for you.

Not Nachi...only 20 people there on May 16. Two ships in port and only 20 people there...humm??

We were there in April. There was 3 of us and one other couple..

I am a near non drinker, about 3 drinks a year.. But they had the best drink there called a Mamasita. BUT I had 7 of them and felt like I was drinking koolaid. I wasn't aiming to get drunk, just hot and thirsty.. But after the 5th one it occurred to me they must just be passing the cork fom the rum bottle over the glass. To say weak drinks is a gross understatement..

We were there in April. There was 3 of us and one other couple..

I am a near non drinker, about 3 drinks a year.. But they had the best drink there called a Mamasita. BUT I had 7 of them and felt like I was drinking koolaid. I wasn't aiming to get drunk, just hot and thirsty.. But after the 5th one it occurred to me they must just be passing the cork fom the rum bottle over the glass. To say weak drinks is a gross understatement..

So are you saying the drinks were really "Weak" ??? I know in my past experiences at All Inclusive properties in the caribbean i.e. Mexico, Jamaica, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, etc...., it pays to make friends with a good bartender and a little monetary thanks goes a loooooooong way in getting that drink just how YOU like it !

Cant wait till we hit Nachi on the 31st of this month !

My first drink at Nachi did not seem like it had alcohol in it--I just asked for a little extra and they did it. We loved Nachi Cocom. My drink would get low, the waiter would ask if I needed another--same with my DH and his Coronas. It was a wonderfully relaxing day, but if your 20 year old son is looking for a party atmosphere, you may prefer Mr. Sanchos. Have fun--Cozumel is great.

Archived