Review of Victory May 11

I had wrote a very long review of my cruise on the Victory only to have it not post and the computer not recognize me?:confused: I'll do my review in bits and pieces now.

Dining- I loved the buffet food on the lido deck, some people say it's just okay, but I loved it though. We ate the buffet for dinner three times instead of going to the dining room and I didn't even miss the dining room at all. The deserts at the lido I thought were especially good.

Our waiter in the dining room was just okay. I can't say he was bad, but he wasn't very personable, didn't ask us our names (maybe lots don't ask your name) wasn't particulary fast, and just was mediocre, I can't say he was an especially good waiter. The food in the dining room was good, but not as great as I expected it to be. Like I said when we ate the lido for dinner I dodn't even miss the dining room.

This was not my first ever cruise BTW. I cruised in 2000 on a small ship that is now out of business and I cruised on Carnival in 2001 when I was only 14.

I'll post the rest of my review later, and answer any questions I can you have about the Victory.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived