Mini-Suite Bathroom Pics

SPRINGTX

Here you go, there is one good one of the bathroom in this gallery, along with the closet and sitting area. This is one of the extended balcony rooms so the balcony is twice the size, the other pictures will be close to identical to all of the mini suites on the Grand Princess.

http://community.webshots.com/album/70801815ucMAaH

MaggieS, Except for the few at the very back on the starboard and ports sides, all the rest of the mini suite balconies are the same size wise. If you look at the pictures on my link, they are as wide as the room and are about square. I am not exactly sure how wide the rooms are, but I don't think they were quite 10 foot wide, they seemed to be more like 8 or 9 feet, but I never measured them. So, that is a close estimation of the size give or take a foot or two. ;)

More than happy to do it Coral. Just glad to know that I am not the only one that likes to see the size of the bath along with the room. All sorts of pics of the rooms around but very few remember to take one of the bath area. Just glad I did and could share what I had. ;)

Archived