Do I have enough time...

Orcrone

to catch a 12:48 PM flight out of Fort Lauderdale if my ship is schedule return to Miami at 8:00 AM? I know a cab will be quickest. Any recommondations of shuttle services that will get me there less expensively but almost as quick?

to catch a 12:48 PM flight out of Fort Lauderdale if my ship is schedule return to Miami at 8:00 AM? I know a cab will be quickest. Any recommondations of shuttle services that will get me there less expensively but almost as quick?

You will be cutting it pretty close. It is at least 45 minutes to an hour ride to the Ft. Lauderdale Airport from the Port of Miami, on a good non-traffic day. There are shuttles that run from the Port of Miami to the Ft. Lauderdale airport and they will probably be a lot less expensive, a cab will cost you quite a bit.

If luck is with you, you should be able to get there on time - depending on the shuttle you use and what their schedule is. The ship will be in port (if on time) earlier than the 8:00 am time frame - but you will then have to go through US Customs - on the ship - before you can disembark - and that may take awhile. Also going to depend on when you have to check in with the airlines one or two hours prior to flying. If you choose to carry all of your luggage off for early disembarkation I don't see why you wouldn't be able to make it. Barring Murphy's Law. :D

My flights out of Fort Lauderdale were always about 12:00 pm. Always made it airport with some time to spare. However we always hired a limo or van service which is more expensive than a cab. It is always reliable.

I think the last time time we used Tri County, but I believe it was about 30PP.

Archived