upgrade offer

missty

We leave tomorrow for the Gem Med. cruise. We were booked into a BD Balcony for $2344.00 total for cabin. Upgrade call about a month ago for $300.00 more to move to a mini-suite. ($2644.00) Took it.

NOW, just got an email for a Courtyard Villa or a Penthouse for $1100.00 more total per cabin. So our price would be $2744.00 Not sure if I should take it or not. I would LOVE too!! But, this is a port intensive cruise, would I be able to enjoy it like I should?? Help!!

missty

We leave tomorrow for the Gem Med. cruise. We were booked into a BD Balcony for $2344.00 total for cabin. Upgrade call about a month ago for $300.00 more to move to a mini-suite. ($2644.00) Took it.

NOW, just got an email for a Courtyard Villa or a Penthouse for $1100.00 more total per cabin. So our price would be $2744.00 Not sure if I should take it or not. I would LOVE too!! But, this is a port intensive cruise, would I be able to enjoy it like I should?? Help!!

missty

Hi,

The new price for the Villa would be $3,744.00.

If you can afford it and would not be taking spending money away from your trip, then I would say go for it!!! Again, it is $3,744.00 which sounds excellent for a villa.:)

Go for it. A mini suite is nothing; you have to contact the concerige for anything as she does does visit you as she does the suites. A Penthouse or Courthouse Villa is a wonderful experience and does not usually come at such a reasonable price.

missty

Thank you all! I have been emailing this NCL rep. Very nice guy. I gave a counter offer, and he is going to talk to his supervisor, and will email me back. Keep your fingers crossed for me!! I really can't afford the $1100.00 THis Med cruise with all the excursions, etc. is costing. So, we will see if they will take what I offered. I will keep you updated!

missty

Grab it!! You are going to love the CY:) You can read my review. Make sure to tell us all about it when you get back!

Hope you get the deal you want. The penthouse and villas are really nice and a real step up. If money is tight, well, money is tight.

PS - This is what is called an UPSELL, not an upgrade.

And, for those that are new here, they will call you and you can not call to ask about an upsell.

missty

If you have the money.. TAKE IT.. that is a ONCE in a lifetime offer. Rarely will you get so lucky. And to get a Garden Villa for 3700.00. WOW.. So many more perks come with that than any other suite.

Archived