Crown & Anchor Savings Certificates

The C&A Savings Certificates come out quarterly so the next set will be available July 1.

April, do you get yours on the C&A coupon/special offer site? We get different ones right after the first of each month. :)

Cruzin Lady

I have not been able to get my coupons on the C&A site for over a month now. It keeps saying: cor_systemerror_ico.gifAt this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.

Anyone know how to get around this???

I have been getting that very same message for the last couple of months.:mad:

Anyone have any of the old ones(the last ones,not the current).....Im looking for any Vision ones(codes) outta Santo Domingo...I know there was some..

I am looking at my C&A booklet with the coupons that expired 4/30/08.

There is a Vision 7 Night Southern Caribbean on 1/18 and 1/25 2009 for $150 off Oceanview or above.........CODE HAPJ

There's a Vision 7 Night Mexican Rivera for 11/2 & 11/9, 2008 for $150 off Oceanview and above..............CODE HAPJ

There is a Vision 14 night Eastbound Panama Canal on 1/4/2009...........for $225 off Oceanview or above............CODE HAPN

That's all I can find for Vision. And I want you to know that I had to use a magnifying glass to read those darn codes. Wish they would make them larger.

:) Thanks to all who have shared. If I book a cruise now and a Crown & Anchor savings certificate comes out on 7/1/08 for the cruise I will be on, will the cruise line allow me to use it?

:) Thanks to all who have shared. If I book a cruise now and a Crown & Anchor savings certificate comes out on 7/1/08 for the cruise I will be on, will the cruise line allow me to use it?

You should be able to...........the new coupons will say valid if used before Sept 30th(or something like that)

I misplaced previous coupons sent from cruise line and need to book a cruise tomorrow for Legend of the sea on June 27 out of Rome. I do not remember if it were any coupons for this sailing? i am booking last minute inside cabin. Anybody could help? Also, I never sail the old ship such as Legend and with all of those changes on RCCL I am not sure it is vice to do. I do not understand all this immersion things, i do not want to be charged in Euro on Board. last time we cruised on Explorer was in November 2006, it was fine. last year we did Europe on Norwegian Jewel and were pleasantly surprised with experience, it was fine. Any input for Legend out of Rome for Italy and Croatia? Thank you

I misplaced previous coupons sent from cruise line and need to book a cruise tomorrow for Legend of the sea on June 27 out of Rome. I do not remember if it were any coupons for this sailing? i am booking last minute inside cabin. Anybody could help? Also, I never sail the old ship such as Legend and with all of those changes on RCCL I am not sure it is vice to do. I do not understand all this immersion things, i do not want to be charged in Euro on Board. last time we cruised on Explorer was in November 2006, it was fine. last year we did Europe on Norwegian Jewel and were pleasantly surprised with experience, it was fine. Any input for Legend out of Rome for Italy and Croatia? Thank you

I looked at both the paper and online coupons, and there's nothing for the Legend on 6/27/08. Sorry! But, if you book, keep checking the Tuesday Promowaves, because there might be a last minute deal on it if it isn't fully booked.

• 4 weeks later...
I have not been able to access the savings certificates for C&A for awhile now either. I am a platinum member, does anyone know if there were Brilliance coupons for Eastern Mediterranean for 2009?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am a Diamond member but you can still see these coupons. Now if a Platinum member can give you the correct codes for their coupons, they are good until the end of June.

11 Night Egypt & Eastern Med Cruise

$225 USD / Suite/Deluxe

$225 USD / Balcony

$225 USD / Oceanview

$115 USD / Interior

s.gifs.gifBrilliance Of The Seas 2009: March 30

$225 USD / Suite/Deluxe

$225 USD / Balcony

$225 USD / Oceanview

$115 USD / Interior

s.gifs.gifBrilliance Of The Seas 2009: April 20

$225 USD / Suite/Deluxe

$225 USD / Balcony

$225 USD / Oceanview

$115 USD / Interior

s.gifs.gifBrilliance Of The Seas 2009: March 09

I received my savings certificates in the mail this week from RCI in what I guess is the latest edition of the Crown and Anchor magazine. On the front of the mailer, they have a photo of Australia.

Gordon, we also received this same mailing.........did you notice that the coupons included expired on 7/31/08?

thank you very much!

Hi, I am a Diamond member but you can still see these coupons. Now if a Platinum member can give you the correct codes for their coupons, they are good until the end of June.

$225 USD / Suite/Deluxe

$225 USD / Balcony

$225 USD / Oceanview

$115 USD / Interior

s.gifs.gifBrilliance Of The Seas 2009: March 30

$225 USD / Suite/Deluxe

$225 USD / Balcony

$225 USD / Oceanview

$115 USD / Interior

s.gifs.gifBrilliance Of The Seas 2009: April 20