singles activities

katolb90

Are there any singles activities aboard the sapphire princess alaska cruises? Or singles dinner table or anything like that. First cruise ever and I'm by myself.
Not sure about Alaska but on our Sapphire cruise from Australia to LA, they had single's luncheons and get-togethers. I've been on other cruises, gone to single's get-togethers and not been impressed with the people who show up. At one meeting, a lady made it very obvious she was looking for male companionship for the rest of the cruise -- and she got it.

There are plenty of things that you as a single can do to enhance your cruise and meet people. If you're in Traditional dining and have requested a large table, they often pair two or more singles together. Get active in your roll call as you'll meet some great people on the same cruise and can get to know them ahead of time via the boards. Go to the activities; there are many planned and often, couples don't do them together.

Archived