Sapphire A747 BC category Balcony???

hubble

The upgrade fairy visited :) and our new new cabin assignment is Aloha 747 (we had an outside obstructed view, so I think this is a pretty good upgrade). Has anyone had this cabin before, or one nearby? This is the last one at the end of the hall at the back of the ship with a balcony facing out the side. Is there access to the pool/outside from the end of the hall? Is the balcony covered? How is the noise & motion here? We've always had a midship or forward cabin. This will be my first time in the back of the ship.

Just wondering what we are in for. If you have any first hand knowledge I would love to hear about it.

The upgrade fairy visited :) and our new new cabin assignment is Aloha 747 (we had an outside obstructed view, so I think this is a pretty good upgrade). Has anyone had this cabin before, or one nearby? This is the last one at the end of the hall at the back of the ship with a balcony facing out the side. Is there access to the pool/outside from the end of the hall? Is the balcony covered? How is the noise & motion here? We've always had a midship or forward cabin. This will be my first time in the back of the ship.

Just wondering what we are in for. If you have any first hand knowledge I would love to hear about it.

I will be on the same cruise as you; did you call to find out about the upgrade; we still have not been assigned a room as of yet

I will be on the same cruise as you; did you call to find out about the upgrade; we still have not been assigned a room as of yet

My TA called me this morning and said Princess was offering us a complimentary upgrade and did we want it. I went online to the princess website and they showed the new cabin assignment in minutes. Have you looked online lately to see if your assignment shows yet. It seems to be updated in real time.

• 9 years later...

hi. I realise the thread is from a while back now, but did you use cabin a747 in the end. we are booked in a738 which is the next to last on the other sid. would be good if you could answer your original questions!