Airline news TODAY

mdeane

We flew with Spirit Airlines back in early March and they were already charging for checked bags. $10.00 per bag EACH direction if booked ahead of time online and $20.00 per bag each direction if booked at check in. They have a link that you can book ahead of time.

Problem is....we kept to our extremely minimal carry on and also paid to check a bag while others felt their hockey bags were alright to bring as a carry on and NO ONE SAID A THING TO THEM! There was virtually no space to put anyone's carry on as the hockey bag people were hogging all the space.

Too bad there is not another way to travel long distances......I would surely do it. I agree with adding $15 to a ticket but for goodness sakes, let us THINK we checking one bag free.

Delta said so far that they will not charge for 1st bag. I am flying Delta from east coast to Alaska and back. Thanks Delta.

WHY DON'T WE PRETEND THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN OR DO LIKE THE FRUSTRATED FARMER WHO SOLD HIS 2 TRACTORS FOR 8 MULES TO GET HIS CROPS STARTED AND NO OIL CHANGES EITHER.:confused:

THEY SAY MAYBE RECESSION THIS IS DPRESSION AND THERE WILL BE A RUN ON BANKS ETC. THE DANG OIL COMPANIES ARE MAKING BILLIONS IN PROFITS AND SMILED BEFORE THE SENATE CAMERAS-FIGURE THAT?

PIXEY:eek:

Archived