?? for PV Pam

Mandypup

Maybe some sweets, good box of chocolates or something like that. Maybe some kind of nice lotion-perfume. She is covered with dust in her jeans and boots all day! (And I am always begging for books-magazines...hint hint hint hahaha)

Anything in English! I am not proud..I always beg for used books and magazines. THANK YOU. The weather in January should be gorgeous with clear, warm days and balmy evenings. Don´t hold me to that though because last January, sort of a freak thing, we had one week of rain. But that is definitely not the norm!!!!

PVPAM

Thanks for the reply. I have been reading how cold it is in January and I was getting concerned. I won't hold you to it though. If you tell me where I can find you I always have loads of paperbacks and would bring you some. I am an avid reader and like Nora Roberta, Fern Michaels, Danielle Steele etc.

Carol

I need your help and everyone tells me i can count on you..

I am bringing my 17 yr old son and his friend to PV, Los Cabos and Mazlatan. They are avid surfers.

My question is:

Where is the best place to take them..

How do I get there?

Is there a resort near that area for the rest of us?

Can we rent surf boards there?

thanks for all your help.

Susan

So I will answer for the question for Puerto Vallarta.

Since Vallarta is in a bay, it is not conducive for surfing. Outside of the bay (about an hour an 15 minutes by bus -hour by car) is Sayulita where the surfing is...and it all depends on the waves, tides, and the moon.

There can be some waves in the Bay due to the above factors, but few and far between..most days you cannot even boogie board.

The bay is the calmest in the morning until about noon or 1:00 PM, then there may be some waves, but still usually not enough to surf as the waves break at the shore, and not far enough out for surfing.

Have fun...hopefully somone can answer for other destinations.

Yes, even those of us that live in Puerto Vallarta need a vacation. Nearly two weeks of being very, very lazy, high in the Sierra Madre Mountains! First, my office is located right across the street from where you will be docked at San Javier Hospital. Just enter the lobby, and to your left you will see my little office that says GLOBAL. Stop by, say hi and I can point some things out on a map for you! For surfing, the further north you go the better. Sayulita is good. San Francisco is better. A bit far to go though if you are coming in on a cruise ship!!! You could head to Los Muertos beach for some boogie boarding (southside) but be careful! The waves can be rough!

PVPam's office is very easy to find- I even found her after a day with the dolphins and some *strong* margaritas! I think Pam was especially excited about the Oprah magazine I brought for her--I think of our fun day in PV everytime a new "O" hits the newsstands. :)

Pam- we'll be back in March with more magazines :D

Archived