religious services on board

I am 99% sure there was nothing on our recent Pac Sun cruise, but I have mislaid the newsletter for that day at the moment suggesting the other half probably has it or has lent it to someone.

On one of our past cruises however, there was a religious minister on the cruise and he did a non-denominational service.

Interesting they had something on the Pac Dawn though.

Does anyone know if there is any religious services offered on board the Pacific Sun. We are on an 8 night cruise.

We have been on a few cruises on the Pacific Sun recently, and there were no religious services except on Anzac Day. The Chaplain's name was Charles and his wife referred to him as 'Charlie Chaplain'. There are a lovely couple.:)

On our recent Sun Princess cruise, we were scheduled to be in port at Cooktown on the Sunday. Due to weather and large seas, we were unable to go ashore there, so an annoucement was made that there would be a non-denominational worship service conducted.

I guess it depends on where you are on any given Sunday.

On our two P&O cruises (one on Sun, one on Dawn) we have actually only been at sea on one Sunday (on our Dawn cruise) and there was an Interdenominational Church Service held in the Dome.

Does anyone know if there is any religious services offered on board the Pacific Sun. We are on an 8 night cruise.

I was on the Sun on the recent 42 day Cherry Blossom cruise and they had religious services on board led by a Chaplain. Other ships have services led by the Captain.

In viewing a common theme across the ships it seems that you will need to be at sea on Sunday for a service to be held.

We spent 12 nights on Sun Princess. The first Sunday at sea had a service led by the Captain. On the 2nd Sunday were at Isle of Pines, and no service was announced.

Archived