Genesis Info on Web Site - Have you seen it?

I am probably in the minority but I have no interest in the Genesis class ships at all. That size ship is way too big. I have been avoiding the Freedom class ships, I think they're too big too. Voyager class is my limit for size and I think their size is pushing it. Am I the only one that feels this way? Are there others that feel a ship can be TOO big?

We have done Freedom and Liberty and loved them so the size of Genesis doesnt bother us. We never felt crowded on the bigger ships and loved the decor. However if you dont like (or cant) walk much it is harder for people to get around. To each his own!!!:D

I am probably in the minority but I have no interest in the Genesis class ships at all. That size ship is way too big. I have been avoiding the Freedom class ships, I think they're too big too. Voyager class is my limit for size and I think their size is pushing it. Am I the only one that feels this way? Are there others that feel a ship can be TOO big?

Hey Cruise Guy see you live in Webster,,,We live in Greece, DH works in Webster at the big X.:D

Archived