PV-Randi's booked-What to do?

vivalv66

If you don't really want to ride the horses but want to go to Victors and the great beach you can just reserve with Randi for the transportation - then sit at Victors and eat garlic shrimp, have a Pacifico and visit with Randi. That is what we are doing the 18th.

We will be there Nov 24. I did book transportation with Randi. She put us on a wait list just in case someone cancels. I haven't rode a horse for 20 years so the beach and Victors should suit me just fine. Good Luck with your reservations!

Just email Randi and tell her you want transportation only. It is $15.00 and the beach is so great. Safe, warm and lots of nice waves. Victors is right on the beach and their food is so good. And you can talk with Randi - she has so much information about Mazatlan and is great fun.

The water is warm. The surf is incredible. Victors is fabulous. Randi can answer almost any question about life in Mazatlan. You can see how passionate she is about the people there. Even if you can't ride, go for all of the above. It will be well worth it.

Archived