Anyone cruised on the MS Amacello

PerthJohn

We disembarked from the Amacello in Budapest last Saturday. AMA and the Amacello exceeded our expectations in every way, but I have to admit that the beds were pretty firm. However, after the excellent dinners and the very nice wines sleeping was not a problem. I think the beds would be a serious issue only for those with a significant back problem.

Randy

We disembarked from the Amacello in Budapest last Saturday. AMA and the Amacello exceeded our expectations in every way, but I have to admit that the beds were pretty firm. However, after the excellent dinners and the very nice wines sleeping was not a problem. I think the beds would be a serious issue only for those with a significant back problem.

Randy

Randy:

My husband and I are scheduled to sail onboard the Amacello in early August and are planning to arrive Budapest a few days early to take advantage of this magnificent city. What is the best way to see Budapest (e.,. hop on-off bus, guided tours)? Any recommendations for a tour company?

Thanks.

Toni

Randy:

My husband and I are scheduled to sail onboard the Amacello in early August and are planning to arrive Budapest a few days early to take advantage of this magnificent city. What is the best way to see Budapest (e.,. hop on-off bus, guided tours)? Any recommendations for a tour company?

Thanks.

Toni

Toni - We have cruised out of Budapest upstream on the Amadagio (12/06)and downstream on the Amacello last October. Both trips were wonderful and we plan to do the Christmas Wonderland (Amsterdam to Paris) cruise next December.

I'll respond with some Budapest suggestions at the end of my posting about our 10/07 cruise, which will bring it up to the current page so you don't need to search for it.

WIT

Archived