Info on Wonder 3 day needed

jnnifer01

We're going on the Wonder 3 day cruise in February. There will be 4 adults and 2 children (ages 4 and 7 at the time). Does anyone have any recommendations on what we should see and what to avoid with our size and age group?

I noticed they have age restrictions on most of the shore excursions. Any tips on Nassau and Castaway Cay?

I'd love to hear any info you can provide on this sailing.

The kids I am sure would enjoy the Atlantis excursion in Nassua but beware of the people trying to get you to buy everything along the street. Just tell them "no" firmly and they will leave you alone. The snorkeling on castaway Cay is a must. If the kids are girls, make sure they do the Wendy's Tea party.

The kids I am sure would enjoy the Atlantis excursion in Nassua but beware of the people trying to get you to buy everything along the street. Just tell them "no" firmly and they will leave you alone. The snorkeling on castaway Cay is a must. If the kids are girls, make sure they do the Wendy's Tea party.

If I have the information correctly-the tea party is only on the 7 day Magic and not on Wonder. We did Atlantis and no one was bothering us there though right out of the ship in Nassau we was approached like 15 million times as to whether we wanted our hair braided or did we need a taxi. I found it is better to ignore then to answer back. If you answer back they follow you and just keep on. I could not believe it. I am a 50 yr. old woman and my hair is only like an inch and a half long. Maybe I should have got my hair braided. I would like to see how they could accomplish that.

Now I have experienced that at other islands beside Nassau-St. Thomas Dominca, Cozumel. Sometimes I think it is just better to stay on ship.

Archived